Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can you give me the solution (Print in c#.Net)?

See, I have written code to print a document in server system. But my requirement is i have do same process in all client system. For that i need ur help.





Example:





A - Server (P printer)


A1 - Client1 (P1 printer)


A2 - Client2 (P2 printer)


A3 - Client3 (P3 printer)





As usual, Application will be deploy in server and all 3 client system will use the Application thru server,





Here, If print process is starting by client A1, it has to print the document in P1 printer, as well as If print started by A2 then it has to print in P2.





Can u give a solution that how to do it? I am working with C#.Net...

Can you give me the solution (Print in c#.Net)?
start from here:http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu4.dBvhG0l...


No comments:

Post a Comment