Thursday, July 9, 2009

Will anyone help me with the C#.net code for image training and recognition based on neural network.?

hello sir,





I, yaser irfan, am studying final year engineering in the feild of I.T.


I am doing my final year project,which consists of writing a software program to detect shapes and thus objects in images using C#.net.


I named the project as Robo-Vista. I am new to C#.





My approach for the project is as follows:


we need to train the system with the image of the shape to be identified using neural network and then provide the sytem with the image from which the trained shape is to be recognised.





The deadlines for my project are near. The recognition part is ok but still i do not have a neural net to train the images. thus i request you to help me out with such kind of neural net.





with lot of hope,


yaser irfan


shawnhbk09@gmail.com

Will anyone help me with the C#.net code for image training and recognition based on neural network.?
There is a decent article on CodeProject regarding the use of Neural Networks for Optical Character Recognition. This information can probably assist your efforts in image recognition in general.





You do have to sign up on their site in order to download the samples (although you do not have to in order to read the article), however, the sample that they have for this article is written in C#. I've included a link to the article below.
Reply:I'm only answering this question so the person above can get credit for their useful answer


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment