Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is it possible To adobe indesign cs3 convert into xml in asp.net c#?

I m trying to convert the adobe cs3 file into xml in asp.net c#,can u send me the right way to do if it's possible ,


if it's not possible then why or

Is it possible To adobe indesign cs3 convert into xml in asp.net c#?
I don't believe so. Not with the results that I would expect anyway.





"you’re exporting only the text data and any graphics that have been tagged as XML elements. No layout information is included when you export XML."


-http://avondale.typepad.com/indesignupda...











1. Do you know how to run DoScript from c#?


c# requires a third argument (object WithArguments) that won't accept anything I throw at it @#(*%@








2. Have you found ANY substantial InDesign c# documentation?





I am trying to automate the assembly of a .indd





I'm tired of seeing all the level 1 examples out there.


ie. Here's how to make a textframe (Goofy laugh)





c# barely translates from js





I can't even begin to critize Adobe because I don't have enough time or message space here to fully portray my misery of using your products and services.


Superb job on the documentation! - yeeaahhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment