Sunday, July 12, 2009

How can I get Client Information in ASP.Net and C#? Such as IP address,Borswer Name, etc?

Hello All,


I am new bee of C#.Net . I want to know the coding process to get information about the client information. For example, If you are running my Web it will save your information in the data base, such as IP Address, Broswer Name, etc.......





I want to develop a web system which will allow access to a particular IP address. All IP adderess can not access this website.... Becuase It is very secured page...Only Some Poeple from their office will access this site....





Thanks in advance

How can I get Client Information in ASP.Net and C#? Such as IP address,Borswer Name, etc?
Use HttpRequest object.





for example:


Request.UserAgent for getting browser name of the client


Request.HostAddress for the IP address





There are much more properties of this class, you can check them in MSDN

snapdragon2

No comments:

Post a Comment